Hi Chris,

Had my doubts about it too!.......  It's gone.  The way the maps are
set up, there is no link back to the originator....

Thanks for bringing it to my attention !!!

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ
1980 300SD
On Tuesday, November 8, 2005, at 02:34  PM, Christopher McCann wrote:

> is "mikc" a real person on the list? Don't quite
> recognize the "model" in the pic he posted...certainly
> not a Benz. Doesn't make the group look good.

Wondered for a moment if someone was making a play on the origin of the
Mercedes name.  Thanks for catching / removing the shot.  I appreciate the
quality of the list.
BillR
Jacksonville  FL  904-737-2855   cell 904-707-0404
1981 300SD  EM  265K / 200K engine
2001  I 30  'Hers'  71K
1996 Sentra  255K / @ 90K engine [one of the kids has it borrowed long-term]