Yeah, but nothing to pry on with this one. In theory, you have a 25% chance of hitting it each time. I think it was about the 8th trip before I hit it. The last one I did, I hit it when I crawled under the first time. The engine just stopped in the right spot. I think that was a 603, tho the odds are 33%.

Does that tranny housing have the little hole at the bottom to where you get at the drain plug for the TC? I just take a longish large screwdriver and pry the TC around through the hole. Takes a few minutes but gets you there with not too hard work.

--R