I've always found Les Schwab stores to have *outstanding* customer service.
(Which is why they get my business, even though their prices aren't The
Lowest.)

For instance, this summer my Toyota truck started to pull hard to one side
when braking, and made clunking sounds. I couldn't see anything obviously
wrong, so I took it in to Les Schwab.

They spent about an hour looking over the suspension and brakes, and found
that the right strut bar had lost both bolts attaching it to the steering
knuckle (or whatever bit it attaches to on the wheel area); they didn't, of
course, have the right Toyota bolt, but they did put in a general purpose
one that fit.

The "Great service" part is that they charged me exactly nothing for their
hour's work. (And then after a week's waiting and so-on, I got the proper
parts from the local Toyota dealer and fixed it all myself...)

Stuart S.
        1976 300D w115