Walt wrote:
> Walt, who will, if he ever has any, have his kids watching
> "politically incorrect", yet wholesome Bugs Bunny, Tweety, and such
> cartoons...

The only problem with that is that we all watched those cartoons also,
and this is the shape we are in today.  I'm not sure I want this shape
again, so I hesitate to repeat the activities of the past to
accomplish... the present, again.  Try... some little house on the
prairie activity... but that again gets us to the present.  I'm afraid
we are toast.
mao