I jacked up the front end of the 84SD last evening, and checked play on the front wheels. I heard the RF make a loud pop the other night, thought it might be a ball joint but there only seems to be a very small amount of play on that wheel top/bottom -- it feels like the bearing might be a bit loose in there as I couldn't see anything with the BJ though I;m not sure that would be visible anyway. I gotta take that caliper off, so I guess I will check on the bearing while I am doing that. LF seems tight enough, more so than the RF.

It seems a bit loose in the steering aspect, and it feels a bit wobbly on the road and the steering wheel has some play in it. I need to look at that more to see if it is the box or some links.

--R