As it may be obvious from the past few postings, my 300SD is having issues. The
most bothersome (and potentially dangerous) is the instrument cluster.

Since coming back from repairs, the temp goes to the red and stays there, the
oil pressure also maxes out and stays. The following have also gone kaput:
speedo, tach, clock (and that ALWAYS worked before), and tripometer + odo.

Could this be a fuse issue on some of this, or has it freaked out, since the
new engine was installed? Can't really trust it for too long of a drive with
the temp being screwed up, and I gotta get to Austin, and OKC in a couple of
weeks!

Thanks