On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:56 AM, Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net> wrote:
>> Indeed it is, though I wouldn't have known they were there unless told
>> to feel for them, with so little room between the radiator and the
>> front of the fan!
>
> They're behind the viscous clutch, aren't they?  Quite visible,
> I thought, between the clutch and the pulley.

Yes, there are four 10mm bolts there, but you can't turn them without
also turning the water pump and thereby the crank, and I didn't have a
strap wrench handy or any other means to hold the water pump pulley in
place so as not to crank the engine backwards.  (When I tried to
loosen them the pulley actually moved _inside_ the belt.)  I thought
you were talking about the four that hold the fan to the clutch, also
10mm.

Alex