hi Mitch!

did you miss where i said i didn't see any further point in this? seems we've both made our perspectives known, and i can only imagine that most of the rest of the list is as bored with this as i've become,...

if you honestly wanted to find data on this, you could. i can certainly find arguments either way and don't necessarily agree with everything in any of them; but there's a lot more than "none" on both sides. find it, read it, agree with it or not; but don't expect to be taken seriously if you're going to say there's "none".

i'll note that now you're narrowing down your objection to brain injury, even though that's also my personal primary concern. if that's all you're concerned with that's great, whether we agree on anything else or not... but we have to acknowledge that that's not all everyone is concerned with.

if your own personal experience isn't enough to encourage you that your brain might be worth trying to protect and you're not going to learn from the experience of anyone else, and you're not going to even acknowledge any of the studies already out there that you can find with about 0.35 seconds of searching, do your own study. you don't even need to drop your head from 6', just stand next to a brick wall and bang your head on it. as i've said before, i support your right to choose if you'd rather have a helmet on it or not, but if you're going to try to tell me you'd rather not have a helmet on, there's definitely no point in trying to discuss this any further. ;-P

cheers!