Heh-heh. Sorry about that, Lee. ;-) I'll not mention the possibilities
for brake upgrades, leather door panels, intercoolers, and the like.
Seriously though, in stock form the 124 is a little softer than it
should be. The Sportline package is how they ALL should have been
delivered! The sway bars are a good start with wider wheels. You can
mostly leave it alone from there... the cost goes up a lot for the
other stuff, unless you have the tools & skills for all DIY work. Did
I mention Euro headlights yet? Or the K-Mac adjustable rear camber
kit?

(ducks for cover)

:-)

--