Fmiser wrote:
I'm loosing fluid.

I just cleaned the pump and tank area, no evidence of leaks there.

I don't see any evidence of leaks along the lines, at the valve,
at the accumulators, or at the shocks.

This is oil - not air.  There should be a trace of it leaking!

Unless it's leaking into the crank case...

Is that possible?   I've not had a pump off, so I don't know how
that all fits together - but that could explain how the SLS oil
just up and disappears.

Thoughts?

My 2.3-16 had a leak in the fabric covered suction hose between the reservoir and the pump. I didn't notice anything when I bought the car, even though the seller told me he topped it off that morning before driving it 100 miles to our meeting place. A couple of days later the reservoir was empty, I would have thought a leak that big would be a lot more noticeable than it was.

Mitch.