I think, if it were me, I would look for a larger press. I often see used presses advertised here for reasonable prices.. I bought a small bench top unit - 12 ton - but then bought a floor standing 20 ton unit as the little one would not do what I wanted to do without modification. Changing the bearings on the rear axles of a Toyota 4Runner - so I needed more height. I think I only paid about $100 for the 12 ton unit as I bought it on sale from a company sort of like HF here in Canada.

Randy