Message: 7
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 23:55:48 -0500
From: David Bruckmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] (OT) I'm a new father
To: Mercedes List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello gang,

I'm proud to announce the arrival of my fourth child, a 1970 Citroen
DS21 Pallas, 4-sp semi-automatic, 170,000 km, swan white with black
leather interior. And so continues my descent into financial ruin.

Picture (taken by the PO towards the end of restoration process) at:

http://www.bruckmann.com/cars/deesse.jpg

D.
__________
Congrats on that one.  Citroen is my love other than MB.  From the fact that
this one is now yours I assume that you are not only a mechanic but also a
plumber.  Loved that hydraulic system - easiest way to jack up a car I ever
saw, though with the odd balance system if it is a back tire that goes flat
you can just take it off and drive on with the other three.  Saw a fully
loaded station wagon do that once in the late '60's.  Enjoy - and learn a
few curses in French just to get ahead of the game.
BillR
Jacksonville  FL  904-737-2855   cell 904-707-0404
1981 300SD  EM  265K / 200K engine
2001  I 30  'Hers'  71K
1996 Sentra  255K / @ 90K engine [one of the kids has it borrowed long-term]