From the seller:

complete re worked cylinder head , and all 6 new connecting rods were replaced to include gaskets oil pump timing chain and bearings , rings and pistons were fine number 2 and 6 pistons rods werent severly bent but enuff to make the engine run un even

Come on someone give me an excuse to drive this thing.

-Rolf