Sigh, I might'swell look into this for myself. Since I'm replacing my
waterpump (housing to the machine shop tomorrow) and all my accessory
belts are off, it'd be easier now I suppose than later. What tools do
I need to check the stretch, and, um, where's the chain located?
(ducks and runs for cover)

Tim
1982 300TD Moby