On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:51 AM, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:
> Alex Chamberlain wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ctd/2047528949.html
>>>
>>> Does the ignition switch look buggered up?
>>>

>> Yes.  How did the chrome get so mangled?  Somebody tried to force the
>> lock?  Theft recovery car, maybe?
>
> I thought that was just reflections.

Zooming in in Photoshop I can't see any better thanks to compression
artifacting, but I think that in the 6th and 9th pictures from the
bottom, even though they're taken from different angles, the
discoloration for lack of a better term at the 4:30 or 5 o'clock
position in the chrome looks the same, which suggests physical damage
to me rather than a reflection or shadow.  Hard to tell, though.

Alex