I pretty much agre with what you wrote.  I was thinking of Iranian-English
but not certain of this - what's your interpretation?  The car is rust-free
and v. clean but when you factor in the "little things" involved in making
it mechanically perfect and cosmetically "concours" I figure a fair price
would be somewhere in the range of $15 to $20 K.  Biggest wildcard holding
back the bidding might be the lack of a sunroof, although having PW makes
that less of a necessity.