Same thing.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Reames" <jwrea...@comcast.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Anyone know where to find one of these?

The 82 Ltd (the small one) with a 3800 that I worked on had it go into the side of the air cleaner into a extra little filter (I think they actually called it a PCV filter)

I suspect that the net effect is not dissimilar to the breather tube in our benzes going into the air intake...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net