From: "Peter Arnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:54 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Powder Coat Wheels

I had 4 very crappy looking wheels, they had been chrome plated by
P.O..  They peeled and were ugly.  I replaced them.

Gave to old ones to a fellow at work.  He abrasive blasted off the
chrome, than polished them a bit.  He painted them with "Eastwoods"
powder coating kit, requires baking at about 400°.

They look better than my new wheels!

FYI

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 233 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 192 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 77 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)