Not to mention the best O gauge layout I have ever seen, including large clubs.

Loren wrote:

I never said Dougie was not nuts. Yeah, I know he has a thing for
that Deeeeetroit iron. But then he was into Brit cars too, Esp
Lotus. I like to think his tastes matured late. He ran his 201 like
crazy. Now he really likes his 126.

Was a Lotus DEALER until lack of sales and speeding tickets broke him.

Ran his 201 so hard he nearly killed himself in it, flipping it end-over-end backward and upside down into a ditch while driving to a hospital to get his hip replacement checked. Decided he needed more iron around him.

He was working on one of those 4.2 liter 124s when I was there once. During the test drives after repairs he hit 135 before he got to 4th gear.

And are you aware of his obsession with fireworks and his homemade nuclear fusion experiments? Nuts is right--and highly entertaining.

Dan