well i kept it tuned to an inch of its life
 and it ran like mad !!!
 collins
1985 500 sec

In a message dated 11/10/2005 8:19:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

that  sounds like fun!!  I bet when you pushed down on the gas, you could
see the fuel guage drop.  Those are probably worth alot of money now  days.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> well hmmmm oh  what the hell i had a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado fully  loaded
the
>  first time i saw the car i fell in love with thoes absulutely massive
seats!
> i used to look at them and i swear to goodness ...i would  think about a
LARGE