Finally got time to do some front end work on the Red '84 190D. Remember its
"darting" issue?
Did the idler arm, steering damper and drag link because AFAIK you don't need
an alignment after those. I got the tie rods too but those will need to wait
until I can get an alignment scheduled.
Easy enough work since I've done it before, a 201 is harder to work on than a
123 though.
I should note that this car actually has a big plastic panel under the engine,
surprising no?

Anyway, the idler looked like a recent-ish rebuild, the drag link was not as
stiff as the replacement but still okay, the damper however was dead dead
dead...

Went for a spin to drop off the 240D to get its clutch bled and the left front
wheel bearing in the 190D started to tap tap tap in relation with road speed.
On right turns the sound went away...
Dropped off the 190D for front wheel bearings and shifter bushings (before the
rattle drives me insane), next weekend when I'm back from my travels I'll swap
the 240D in.

-Curt