30 + years ago I purchased an insinkerator-type disposal hooked up to
a cheap plastic bucket, dubbed an "insant composter" or some such
moniker.  I ground up kitchen waste into a noxious slurry, but
couldn't figure out a good way to turn this slurry into compost.  It
just sat on the ground and turned brown.  Yuk.