Off lease which is about 4 years or so, will be on the used section of the
dealers lot for a bit.  But 7-8 years old, they are gone.  Used independent
dealers will keep older cars, but still, there are very few of them for the
numbers of new cars being sold and used here.  Also, our emission
requirements sends a lot of post '88 cars to the crusher now.  Pre '88 are
exempt, but most of these which are rare, are very well kept, or Mother
nature has reclaimed them naturally. ;-)

Ed
300E