It is a shame they have so many design faults, as they are still one of my
favourite large Mercedes sedans.  I liked the styling, and I found the few
I've been in to have very comfortable seats.  Much more comfortable than
what replaced it, and even more comfortable than the current S, which I
happen to love.

Ed
300E