Why do tourists tilt at windmills?

Besides, science is good for the economy; scientists are employed, and
therefore pay taxes and buy stuff. (It also keeps them off the streets!)

Not to mention that all this wondering has led mankind to (pair to) stepping
foot on other celestial bodies; this has required technological developments
which have entered into our daily lives...)

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net