You and Jabba have various observations and opinions (which you have been sharing ad nauseum on this list) arising since his unbanning, which are of little use or interest to almost all others on this list, and are therefore generally useless to the primary purpose of the list. The test to discover which is of little interest is to ask yourself, "Would this comment be of little use or interest to the list?" If you have to ask, the answer is "YES" and it should then not be shared. QED.

Jabba was to apologize and play nice, which has been marginally successful the last few days until it degenerated into whatever silliness. You are not helping his rehabilitation. And you have used impolite words on this list which could be, no ARE, offensive to others.

I have no other hints to offer if these do not get through. I am hoping this msg is of use to the list (which will be determined if the foolishness ends).

--R