That is why I was hoping someone knew of a listing of size or someplace that sells them online.

My local hardware store carries a small variety of brushes, in the same
part of the store where they sell individual nuts and bolts and other
fastener-type things.

Without getting the old brushes out and taking them for comparison, I
don't know how you'd know whether they had any compatible ones.

Allan

Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> writes:

 The fan motor in the 00 Dodge caravan has apparently worn down its
 brushes.  Any idea where I might find brushes for such a thing?  I
 need to take it apart, make the fix and get it back together within a
 day as we are short vehicles this time of year, and the 300D is down
 too.  If there is a way to have them in hand before I start, it would
 be a great advantage.

 TIA

1983 300D