Okay  Sounds great whats our location for filming and what are the tests.

I recommend a completely different test.  One where the Mom\Wife drives the
car for a week getting kids in and out running into small objects, ignoring
the temperature gauge and such and not checking any fluid.  The car that
wins at the end is still running.  We would have to allow some type of handy
cap for the 06 - that's still pretty new and should perform flawlessly.