Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:37:29 -0600
From: Peter Hertzing <phertz...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Lost midwest - was: American Top Gear

Hey - I have seen 3 american top gears so far.  1 was filmed I beleive alot
at an Arizona airforce base, one at the proving grounds in Michigan, one in
alabama or some other southern moonshine state maybe Georgia.  One segament
about the truck vs. the skydiver was filmed in New Mexico I think.  The
segament that I can think of on the coast was the car vs. skier.  Am I
missing something.