Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:34:38 -0600
From: Peter Hertzing <phertz...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] American Top Gear

Okay - got an idea -

War of the Sports.

On my way to work today I got stuck behind a early 90s Dodge Grand Caravan
SPORT.  This reminded me that chrysler had a trip package SPORT which I
think bsically meant that the name of the car was the same color as the car
and the word sport was written in script somewhere on the car.   A group of
tests show which SPORT is the best.  I think the dakota, Neon, minivans came
in the sport trip package - any takers?  This way American top gear could
jsut copy my idea.