>    well let me say this about that
>  the reason over the counter medicines have been placed behind the  counter (
>  if so they can not be easily shoplifted )

I believe you are saying that they have been set behind the counter so
that they are not as easy to shoplift?  On this I must scream to the
mountain tops BS!!! If they cared about me shoplifting Dayquil they
wouldn't make me show them my Driver's License, copy down my DL and
ask me to SIGN the book that it is ME getting ready to walk off with
this medicine.

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.