I will second Jaime's comments.

The Zeniths, while far from economical, work just fine when properly set up and
maintained.  I have had a number of MB models with the dual Zenith setup that
worked well for me - they are finicky and the adjustment and setup procedures
must be followed to the absolute detail when performing them.

They have earned a poor reputation mainly due to people's ignorance and
inability to follow directions.  Granted, the mileage these cars get with the
dual Zeniths is poor at best, but a properly set up pair of Zeniths will work
just fine and give good service.

Dan