The youngest returned to Tampa this morning.  The airport was like a morgue.
He said they had all sorts of inflight delays getting down there because of
traffic being backed up around Hotlanta.

Delta was saying they were going to cancel something like 500 flights due to
the weather.

Thank goodness the boy had a direct flight...and it was Southwest, too.

Of course he had to text me once he was on the ground - sunglasses and sunny
day in the background.

Dan