I agree with Rusty, sounds like a $1k car.

-Curt

Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:41:55 -0700
From: Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] 76 240D Finally got to look

So the body is pretty much perfect. No rust anywhere. The passenger rear
door has a little dent. The dark blue paint is a little rough. After I
showed the guy how to correctly start it, it sound perfect and the exhaust
smell correct. The windshield has a big crack and the interior is a little
rough. It has all the parts there for the air conditioning but the blower
motor does not work. Swounds! He's got fresh motor mounts And a transmission
mounts in the trunk Drivers window is off the track Got the original becker
It's an automatic. I didn't get to drive it on this trip Cuz daddys truck
was parked behind it And eddie was gone with keys. I don't know what to do.

Bob are