Nothing just yet.  I just went over to my local hardwood supplier today and
bought about 35 BF of poplar for some drawer sides to finish up the youngest's
dresser (the carcase is out of Honduran Mahogany.)

I have to finish this project before I can let anything go.

For the most part I have nothing special.  A nice Dewalt 10" radial arm saw, a
Delta 13" planer, a Delta dust collector, a Rockwell-Delta scroll saw, a nice
Freud 3-1/2 HP VS router in a custom bale with fence, etc.  There is more but I
am not going to post an inventory here.

It's all CL stuff for the most part, which will make it easy to dispose of when
the time comes.  I'll keep the router, but the rest will probably go, as I have
nowhere for it in FL.  I had to go through the exact same thing when we moved
there the first time from Wisconsin.  The only difference was my employer paid
to move everything that time, and I sold it all in FL instead of on the back
end.  The economy was a heck of a lot better then, too (1996).

Dan