The Chicken Wagon has acquitted itself well the last week we've been on
vacation.  It rolled over 300kmi early in the trip, runs like a top.
This morning we were back on the East side, in Yakima [WA] which was
actually a bit warmer than here at home, and temps were colder.  It
was in the teens this morning when I went to start.  Two full glow
cycles and it still didn't go.  Another two and the battery was
getting weak, but I kept on the starter and it finally started firing.
After a bit it was running, died once, and I laid on it again until it
was running.  Then it was fine.  It _really_ wants to be plugged in
under such conditions!  I'd say we put on about 1000 miles this trip.
We got 23-25 MPG.

-- Jim