Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:37:16 -0600
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cheap hauling - was: H rated and governors

>It's hard to beat a small utility trailer for occasional hauling
>duty.  Less than $1000 _including_ a hitch on the tow car, low
>tax, hitch it only when you need it, and even the little ones
>have 1000 lb (500 kg) load capacity making it comparable to a
>half-ton pickup.
>
>Oh, and the deck is lower so loading/unloading is easier.
>
>I think I just convinced myself!!  I should go buy one!  A
>companion for the big one I have already.
>
>--    Philip

A coleman  VersaTrailer utility trailer is hard to beat.

Like this one:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/rvs/2134782553.html

Light, easy to pull, the top is removable.   the front and back
"tailgates" fold down for long stuff.  It tips for dumping
dirt/rocks.  Tongue folds.  It can be  tipped up and stored against a
garage wall.

If anyone buys one, I would like to find a good used top for mine.