The cap replacement in later clocks is one of those cheap, great satisfaction
repairs, especially since you get to see the results daily.

Jim Mahaffey (sp?) who is a long time MB guy at Georgia Tech (?) used to fix
clocks - the mechanical ones, that is.  I think I had him fix one of my 111 or
108 clocks, and it worked great.

Dan