Everything Alex said, I second. AC could just be a oring, or a compr or the evap. that is a total crapshoot.

Seats are some upholstery shop recover. Appears to have 4" speakers added in the front door panels. Residue from leaking coolant is common at the front left side, in front and below the #1 plug. It may or may not go 50k miles as is, it it shows seepage there.