Where is it that you are now working? What kind of work do you do?

A network hardware company.  (Has some large customers now,
involved in the internet backbone.  We've now about 4000
employees.)  I have an EE degree, and have used it too,
but am now writing software for these network switches.

Go Spam, and internet porn!  :-)

I opened up the washer tank and found the thermostat
assembly had popped apart.  Could possibly be reassembled
and secured somehow, but decided to just order a new one.
That and some new rubber seals for the ww tank.  Should
be about $33 to fix it, plus another jug of G-05 coolant.

-- Jim