Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred

On 1/19/2011 7:28 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

   mercedes turbo diesel engine

Date: 2011-01-19, 2:08PM

1991 partially rebuilt 3.5 liter inline six cylinder turbo diesel motor, I purchased this engine for $3500. I discovered after the fact that a rod needed repair.This is a complete motor with fuel injector pump, manifolds, urbo charger. etc. I believe it was a remanufacured long block purchased from mercedes. it's possible that the crank was was faulty when rebuilt. II had the motor running when the knock was discovered. The motor can be seen in Richmond area.
asking $1500 OBO.

   * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
     commercial interests

Original URL: http://rockford.craigslist.org/pts/2169083913.html