From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Jaime Kopchinski
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 13:22
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cold this morning

My last W123 240D did slightly better starting in similar temps (low single
digits).  But I think this makes sense as its the same starter, same
battery, but one less cylinder of compression and friction to push through.

But overall, I couldn't be more satisfied.  The car started as it was
intended to start, using the procedure described in the owners manual.

This car has a new battery and rebuilt starter.  Valves were adjusted about
10k miles ago, injectors recently rebuilt.. don't know much about the GPs,
they came with the car when I bought it three years ago.

Jaime