1.  Use 8mm socket to remove the only bolt holding them on.
2.  Remove Plug with care to avoid breaking the crappy plastic clip that
holds them on.
3.  Pull coil off.  If ruber boot stays attached to spark plug don't freak
out - just remove with needle nose pliers and slide back ont the coil pack.
4.  Blow sparkplug out with compressed air BEFORE REMOVING PLUG.
5.  Remove Plug.
6.  Cuss about how crappy new spark plug sockets are.
7.  Put in new spark plug
8.  Put COIL Pack back on.
9.  Solder new plug on to replace the one you broke refer to item #2.
10.  Look at the bright side - you are basically unable to screw up the
firing order
11.  Repeat 7 more times.

As a side note - On one of my lincoln sedans I am approacing 175,000 miles
without changing the spark plugs or coil packs.  On this particular car the
check engine light has not come on yet in all of these years.