Actually I am confused as well. One minute we are talking about maintenance intervals and filters in a MB and then you talk about TB filters(?) in a Hudson (??).
OK my memory is not he best but perhaps you could elaborate on this?

Hendrik
who thinks there may NEED to be some relationship counseling

Dieselhead wrote:
Ol Woger goes off 'is rocker again. Can't even remember what 'e's talkin about!

> ...Woger just has no sense of humor. He relly gets mad when you point
 out his errors.   But he likes his sheep!     ...   and getting
 fleeced.  I guess he forgot about the TP filters he used in his
 hudson...

What in hell are you on about here? Quote the post because I rememeber it when someone else agreed with me and it sailed right over your bald pate.

RLE

Only body that agreed with ya was YOU.
Oh Woger, I am not bald, and I don't have a plate in MY head!