We must be close behind on this today. We got dumped on this morning.

Of course, you can count on it melting sooner than we can.

Randy in Winterpeg

On 28/01/2011 3:21 PM, andrew strasfogel wrote:
A truly amazing fact is that the official 5.2" snowfall total for Washington
DC (measured at DCA) was so moisture-laden that it was equivalent to 1.5" of
rain.  Normally, 1" of rain = 10" of snow.  This was a record for
precipitation for January 26!