OK, so how much do they cost from Der Ersatzteilmeister?

I can tell you want someone to ask.  So tell us what a deal you can give us!

You still haven't answered where the Monarch nozzle tips come from. ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Hawkins Java <macj...@aol.com>
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:42:33
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] rebuilding injectors

Folks

someone asked what i'd charge to rebuild injectors

i guess for listmembers, $20 each plus parts and return shipping

i'd love to do some more

new nozzles cost about $20 and shims cost about $1

this would be ultrasonic cleaning, assembling and adjusting pressures within 50 lbs and spray testing

i can also build some out of your supplies used parts if you have a couple of sets of old ones

706 540-3285 if you want to discuss .... i'm a 1 pm to 3 am sort of operation

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins

www.javaphoto.com