Probably seeing the electric vehicles Ford sells to all of the state parks around here.

Not even close to a Smart.  Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John M McIntosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] For those who like big cars

Smart doesn't make electric smarts either, perhaps you're confused
with some company selling golf carts?

On 15-Nov-05, at 4:49 PM, Kevin wrote:

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 04:38:28PM -0800, John M McIntosh wrote:
I wasn't aware you could buy Smarts in the USA since they are not EPA
etc approved yet.

Some [EMAIL PROTECTED] in san rafael sells electric smarts, apparently. I didn't
think
they were approved either. I've seen a few buzzing around with dealer
plates, in addition to the san franciscan smarts.