Yes - the constant fight between cars and bicycles.  When riding a bicycle
on a street without bicycle lanes law says your a motorist.  Ridding a
bicycle in a bike lane means your a motorist using a restricted lane, no
different than a HOV lane.  Your on a bike you entittled to that lane.  As a
cyclist what bothers me is the riders who can not decide - I'm a pedestrian
(ridding in the sidewalk) no wait, I'm a motorist, ridding in the street.

Unfortinitly, in most metropolitian areas we do make it very difficult to be
a cyclist.  Bicycling should be encouraged as it is good for us as people,
but also good for our earth and our communities.

When I had my bicycle shop I had a client who came from New York City.  She
commutes on her bike, every day of the year, 22 round trip miles.  Snow,
Rain, Sleet, anything she is on her bike.  Never been hit, had a couple of
flat tires, ran over a dead Deer in the dark and bent her frame, but she has
ridden as many miles in the past 20 years as most of us have driven.  She is
in incredable shape, and has alot more extra $$ than I do.

Peter