It seems like not much has changed as I can remember speed traps in the
Rappahannock, VA area in the '60s prior to the completion of I95 which were
after military folks traveling north/south on weekends and, since I moved to
western NC and have made numerous trips to/from Pbgh., I've found there are
speed traps on I81 near Abingdon, VA.  Whenever I've traveled this route, I
tend to see multiple VA state police vehicles . . . so be careful out there.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC