Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:12:00 -0500
From: "Bill Ringgold" <billr32...@comcast.net>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - A computer problem I can't figure out

Thanks Curt.  I checked it out and they suggest 4 2GB modules, though my
manual says the system will only support 4GB total RAM.  I will probably do
the 2 1GB upgrades to 4GB total, but probably won't try the "possibly
compatible" 8GB upgrade - too much $ for me anyway, especially now with the
tweaks making what I have work so much better.
Bill R